Monday, April 23, 2018

Welcome to the Spring edition of the 2018 Thunder Beach Panama City motorcycle rally.

 You can click here at any time to see your 2018 Spring photos

JoeRides 2018 Fall shooting schedule is as follows

Thursday 9am - 12n
Friday 9am - 12n
Saturday 9am -12n
Sunday 8am - 11am

I originally had scheduled to shoot on Wednesday but due to a death of a dear friend I will not be able to make that day. I apologize and hope that you understand.


All times are weather permitting
Please share and tell your friends

Shooting Status : If our tent is in the fully raised position, then we are open to shooting. However, I am human and occasionally nature calls and I must make a rest room run so if the tent is up and I'm not out there, I'll be right back. If the tent is in the lowered position and I'm not out there at all, then we are closed for shooting at that time. I have been known to slip out around Sunset to shoot some of Panama City's most beautiful sunsets. So look for us and if were lucky, we might just catch you in a sunset.

Shooting Schedule : Why don't we shoot longer each day? The Sun and it's position plays a huge part in the quality of the shot that I am able to provide you. I have found that shooting in the afternoon produces dark faces and bikes and there is an extreme glare coming off the ocean thus making for a poor quality pic. I have tried on numerous occasions to shoot in the afternoon and it just isn't worth it to you. I strive to provide you with the best quality shots to preserve your memories of your trip and I hope that you understand. 

 

Shooting Note : I shoot and publish thousands of photos each day so please take note of the of the day and the time that you ride by as I publish photos by day and time and this will help you find your photos faster. We strive to shoot as many pictures of you that we can however there are times when this simply isn’t possible due to traffic along front beach road. Saturday is a particularly heavy traffic day, so for best shots, come earlier in the week and earlier in the mornings if you can. Approaching from the west headed east provides for the best shots so you might consider this when planning your ride by. Don't forget to smile and to wave SAFELY as you ride past. If you are unable to find your picture, it is possible that I missed you or car prevented me from making the shot. If we have missed you, I truly apologize and I look forward to the next shooting time or rally when we can try again to capture that special moment of your cruising Front Beach Road. We do not advertise our service, instead relying on your good words. So please, tell a friend to ride by along front beach road about a quarter mile east of Hidden Lagoon PuttPutt golf. 


Photo Publishing Note : I try to post all my pictures up daily and overnight so if for example I shoot you on Wednesday then your pictures should be up for viewing either Wednesday evening or Thursday day and so forth. Again, if I missed you, I truly am sorry and I do hope that you will ride by again for another shot.