Monday, May 7, 2018

Unforseen Problems

Sunday morning, May 6th 2018 Thunder Beach shooting started out normal and the shots were looking good of a lot of great bikers. But about 45 minutes into the shoot I received a memory card error on SD card 1. I switched to the back up card and I was able to finish the shoot. When I get back to our place my efforts to off load the pics from the failed SD card were not successful. So If I shot your pic between 8:00am and 8:45am on Sunday, right now those pics aren’t available.  However I am not going giving up on the card and I will be working on recovery once I return to the studio. I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you and I appreciate your patience while I work to resolve this. If you would like, you may send me an email requesting notification on the status of the recovery efforts by clicking here. Note in your comments that you would like to be contacted regarding status of the Sunday pic recovery when completed. 

. I hope that you had a great time and a safe ride home.

You can click here to see rest of the 2018 Spring edition of Thunder Beach photos


Thank you for your continued support

JoeRides.com